Flights are booked! (age 13)

Guest Eleanor.R

Guest Eleanor.R

Well.The Flights are booked and we our plane leaves on the 2nd of august.

:)

So excited :):)

Any other teenagers out there in the same position as me?

Would love to be in contact with some 'poms in adelaide' so that i know somepeople when we get there.

MuchLove

Eleanor xxxx

Guest mayjess

Hi, wishing a happy life in Adelaide, you`l love it, wish we were still there my youngest is 13 near 14, we are bk in the UK but heading bk to OZ may/june nxt yr!

Hope you settle quickly, and make lots of lovely new friends, have a safe flight

Mayjess

Guest Tiddlypush
Well.The Flights are booked and we our plane leaves on the 2nd of august.

:)

So excited :):)

Any other teenagers out there in the same position as me?

Would love to be in contact with some 'poms in adelaide' so that i know somepeople when we get there.

MuchLove

Eleanor xxxx

Hi Eleanor,

Where abouts in Adelaide are you going? My youngest will be 14 next week and is keen to chat to other Adelaide bound teenagers.

Karen

Good Luck with your move, Eleanor...................which area are your parents bringing you to? What school will you be in?

If they are looking for a rental...............i have just bought a house, so this place is up for grabs.............very nice area, close to city etc.........

Enjoy the planning

Jane

• 1 month later...
Guest nathan

hi which part have u moved to and because u said it was a good area, and my mum is looking for a house so we could look there and im a 14 yr boy

nathan

• 1 month later...
Guest ozziespurs

Hi Eleanor, Im 13 and flying out there on the 29th of August. We are staying at Morphett Vale for two weeks when we arrive until we find somewhere else to live in Adelaide. Just got the visas not long ago ad also looking for teens to talk to.

Honor x