S.a. Sponsership Received!!!!!

Guest carters

Guest carters

WE RECEIVED OUR E-MAIL THIS MORNING TO INFORM US WE HAVE S.A. SPONSERSHIP;), WHAT A RELIEF, THOUGHT IT WAS JUNK MAIL FROM A IMMIGRATION AGENCY AS OUR AGENCY SAID IT WOULD BE ANOTHER 2 WEEKS! ONE MORE HOOP JUMPED:confused:!

WE ARE ALL HAPPY BUNNIES :oAND NOW IT SEEMS TO BE GETTING MORE OF A REALITY AND OUR FAMILIES ARE STARTING TO REALISE THAT WE ARE SERIOUS.

WE RECEIVED OUR E-MAIL THIS MORNING TO INFORM US WE HAVE S.A. SPONSERSHIP;), WHAT A RELIEF, THOUGHT IT WAS JUNK MAIL FROM A IMMIGRATION AGENCY AS OUR AGENCY SAID IT WOULD BE ANOTHER 2 WEEKS! ONE MORE HOOP JUMPED:confused:!

WE ARE ALL HAPPY BUNNIES :oAND NOW IT SEEMS TO BE GETTING MORE OF A REALITY AND OUR FAMILIES ARE STARTING TO REALISE THAT WE ARE SERIOUS.

Congratulations on the good news. another step closer to your dream

Guest Matt & Suzi

Congrats!!! we also got our SA sponsorship this morning, so we have been busy filling our 495 visa forms in this afternoon and drinking lots of wine this evening, have you cracked open a bottle ?? well it would be rude not to, wouldnt it.

Guest soggy

congratulations all on your sponsorship, its a good feeling :D, i did not really believe I would get to Australia untill i got sponsorship and then you find yourself at the last hurdle and it starts to seem like it will happen. Good luck with your visa applications.

Simon

Guest dglamoore

Congratulations to the Carters on getting sponsorship - just that last bit left now :D

My family did not take any real interest and realise we meant we were going until the visa come through :confused: not much time to go through everything again then as too busy sorting shippers, flights etc

Congratulations also to Matt and Susis and hope the form filling went ok for your visa :D

All these visas and sponsorships at the mo must be due to the bad weather here - they are having to stay at work :rolleyes:

Good luck to you both and hope you don't have too long a wait for your visas

Lisa

Guest mOZzy

congratulations carter family!!!

i bet you are excited now the end is in sight :)

good luck with the things to come!!

and same to you matt & suzi!!

congratulations and good luck!!!

Guest happy-jools

Congrats on SA SPonsorship. Next hurdle is the biggest one, but apparently the other hurdles were the hardest by far.

Good luck and welcome to the waiting game.

Julia & the gang;)

Congrats on SA SPonsorship. Next hurdle is the biggest one, but apparently the other hurdles were the hardest by far.

Good luck and welcome to the waiting game.

Julia & the gang;)

Hey happy-jools, just noticed your visa application was sent 3 days after ours...will keep my eye on your progress. I HATE waiting!

---------------------------------------------------

Agent (ASA) engaged 10/03/2005

TRA #1 sent 18/08/2006 (I was busy...honest)

TRA #1 approved 16/11/2006

TRA #2 sent 08/01/2007 - don't ask...

TRA #2 approved 13/02/2007

SA Sponsorship (495 - SIR) sent 22/02/2007

SA Sponsorship approved 04/04/2007

Visa Application sent 08/05/2007

Dutch Police check (wife) sent 27/06/2007

UK Police checks sent 28/06/2007

Dutch Police check (me) sent 03/07/2007

IELTS test results (wife) sent 11/07/2007

All the best - you KNOW it's worth it...