confused with required work experience...1 or 3 years??

Guest fidelcastro

Guest fidelcastro

Hello, I'm about to apply for a sponsored visa 176, in the Australia immigration website says there is a 12 months work experience required but on several websites this is what I have found:

Specific Work Experience

Worked in the nominated 60-points occupation or a closely related occupation for at least 3 out of the last 4 years. (Gain 10 points)

Applicant has worked in a 60, 50 or 40-points occupation on the SOL (not necessarily in their nominated occupation) for 3 out of the last 4 years. (Gain 5 points)

Can anyone elaborate on this??? I have a 60 points job but not three years of experience yet....

Guest wijaya

I think 12 months experience is for 475. So if you don't have enough experience (like at 3 out of 4 years) for 176, you can apply for 475 temporary visa. That's what I did.

regards

wijaya