re visa

Guest aogly1964@tiscali.co.uk

Guest Roo1

Hi Guys!

Well done and congratulations! Hope to see you over in Adelaide. You'll be most welcome at the Hallett Cove Friday Club where you can meet like minded folk new to the area.

Judi x

Guest mOZzy

hello Sue and Andrew and family!

what great news!!!! i bet you are very excited and i hope the move over goes as smooth as possible! - what area do you intend to start off in?

good luck with things to come and i can't wait for your (detailed) post with your 'first' impressions :D

Guest dglamoore

Hi Sue, Andrew and family

Good luck with the organising and enjoy your last weeks in the uk. Hope you have a good flight over and best of luck for your new life here in Adelaide :D

Lisa:cool:

Guest happy-jools

Hi Sue & Andrew

Good luck. Enjoy the adventure, and keep the beers on tap for when the rest of us follow. Not to long I hope.:cool: