• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Onkaparinga Hills, Adelaide
      56 times
      Hi all,

our agent advised us to wait, to go for the medicals and police checks purely on the basis of the 12months validity, but when we received ack the letter this advised us to go for them as this speeds up the process but we still waited 7 weeks after ack (22-06-07) to book them and they are booked for the 14th aug, but it is still over 3 months from the date of actual lodging the application which is dated on the ack as (24-04-07). so i am glad we waited a bit as now we have our ref number to add to the docs and we have a little longer to sell the house before our 12 months are up and we have to validate the visa.
      i spoke to our agent today and asked if she had heard anything regarding the co and she said with all the changes going on this month and next month it could take longer to get the co as everyone is trying to get there application in before all the 1st sept changes.

Still not heard anything. Apparently our agent said it is unusual not even to have acknowledgement number but they cant e-mail the DIMIA until the three month mark us up

Its so bloody fustrating not toeven have had acknowledgement. And I thought we were the only people in this situation - having applied to DIMIA on the 11.05.07.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums