State Sponsorship - ??????? - Do we get excited

Guest The Dimmocks

Guest The Dimmocks

Not sure whether to get excited or if we missing something but we are applying for state sponsorship and have been tracking our progress on the immigration website. Checked yesterday and all originial documents been received, checked today (was not expecting a change) and said application been approved. I have cut and pasted the form. Have phoned agents but our agent is actually in Brisbane for a while so had to e-mail her as no one else was able to "Explain" to me. Are we missing something or have we got state sponsorship. Online Application Completed And Submitted:

01/05/2009

Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office:25/05/2009

Application assessment:

Normal processing time is approximately 6 - 8 weeks from

25/05/2009.Application Decision:

APPROVED on

26/05/2009

Congratulations

You now have 60 days from 26/05/2009 to lodge your visa application with DIAC.

Once you have lodged a visa application with DIAC, you will need to return to this page to enter the DIAC visa reference.

REQUEST A FORM 1100 BE GENERATED FOR MY SPONSORSHIP:

Guest familygood

Looks lke it!! They only request that you ask them to send from 1100 to DIAC when you have sponsorship and you have applied for the visa from DIAC. Congratulations!!!!

Guest The Dimmocks
Looks lke it!! They only request that you ask them to send from 1100 to DIAC when you have sponsorship and you have applied for the visa from DIAC. Congratulations!!!!

Thanks.

God that was quick. I marked on the calander when 8 weeks was up, no need to do that. Think I may start getting excited. YIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEE

Guest The Dimmocks
congratulations that is really quick, im certainly hoping ours will be the same. definately time to start getting excited.

Thanks, Couldn't believe how quick it happened either. I think they must make a decision when all paperwork was submitted and then just stamped it when the final documents arrived. 26 days from start to finish, not bad, just hope Visa not as quick as think you get your mind used to a certain time frame and that just gone out the window on the sponsorship part. I am getting excited but it also a little scary as so much to do. Good luck with your application.

Michelle

Guest bishop3912
congratulations that is really quick, im certainly hoping ours will be the same. definately time to start getting excited.

So do I hun, keeping all crossed for you xx:jiggy:

Guest bishop3912

Congratulations, wow that was really quick, wonder if their next lot of time frames are as they say. You could all get your visas quicker than you orignally thought!! lol xxx

Guest asian_mate

Hi I have been following this website since 2008 though I am not a British myself. I hope I will be welcomed :)

First of all, congrats to The Dimmocks and those who have received the state sponsorship. I have received it too since early May and I am about to lodge the VISA application however I am unclear about certain conditions and I hope if some of you could assist...

I am the main applicant for the 475 visa and the application also included my wife and my 14-mth old baby. I understand that I am required to work and live in Regional Australia (South Australia) for at least 2 years out of 3 years. However, what about my wife and baby? Are they required to work and live with me in Regional Australia as well? Or just me is required as I am the main applicant? The reason why I am asking is that I want to leave my wife to continue working until I am fully settle down in oz.

Would like to know if any of you come across that situation yourself. I am asking my agent too and I am waiting for his reply.

Thanks heaps.

Victor

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi, Thanks and congrats to you too. I can't help you on your questions sorry, we going on a 176 visa and conditions are different also we will not be in that position so have not looked into it. I am sure somebody else will be able to help you. If no joy on this thread try starting one yourself so people can see your question. Good luck with your visa application.

Michelle

Guest soggy
Hi I have been following this website since 2008 though I am not a British myself. I hope I will be welcomed :)

First of all, congrats to The Dimmocks and those who have received the state sponsorship. I have received it too since early May and I am about to lodge the VISA application however I am unclear about certain conditions and I hope if some of you could assist...

I am the main applicant for the 475 visa and the application also included my wife and my 14-mth old baby. I understand that I am required to work and live in Regional Australia (South Australia) for at least 2 years out of 3 years. However, what about my wife and baby? Are they required to work and live with me in Regional Australia as well? Or just me is required as I am the main applicant? The reason why I am asking is that I want to leave my wife to continue working until I am fully settle down in oz.

Would like to know if any of you come across that situation yourself. I am asking my agent too and I am waiting for his reply.

Thanks heaps.

Victor

I am pretty sure everyone on the visa has to live in SA for 2 years, and on a 475 you will only have a limited time to enter Australia, and meet the requirements so you may have to change your plans if you want to play it safe.

Simon:D