State Sponsorship Question re: Housing/Renting

Guest Robarts Family

Guest Robarts Family

Hi All,

Just wanted some advise really. I am in the process of doing my research for state sponsorship, and just wondered is it better to focus on one area of SA to live and what is best for us as a family or talk about renting in general in SA.

Also where would you suggest are lovely places for a young family to move to. We like eating out, going out, walks, sea, anything to do with the outdoors really.

Thanks ever so much. Any advise is very very helpful.

x

We have got our state sponsorship and waiting for the visas to be processed. We went over to SA in Jan to look at housing and schools (and have a holiday!) and loved the place! Can't wait to get back! We are looking to go to Aldinga beach as it has good schools, great beach and very laid back. Its great! We are going to rent as it will give us time to find the right house for us and not rushing into anything. Good luck!!!!

• 3 years later...
Guest nazanin5879

congradulation for u

im applying for SA sponsership , would you please help me in writting commitment lette

how should it be

how many page s

what items i should include in it ?

Guest nazanin5879

congradulation for u

im applying for SA sponsership , would you please help me in writting commitment lette

how should it be

how many page s

what items i should include in it ?