Recommendations for agents

Guest I_FELLOWS

Guest I_FELLOWS

Hello there,

If anyone can help me I am after some advice about agents !!!

At first I was unconvinced about the need for an one. Indeed I am handling my visa application myself as it all seems fairly straight forward.

But now that the visa is underway my thoughts are turning to the details of making the move if my visa is granted. I have read about the employment search and settlement services offered by The Emigration Group and think both of these services could be invaluable (they claim 96% success rate finding migrants suitable work in oz). But are they really any good !!! Does anybody out there have any personal experinece of using them and if so would you recommend them ?

Or can anyone recommend any other agents for these services ? If anyone can help I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

Guest brookesy

hi, this is our second attempt at getting to oz, we were sucessful 05 but had to refuse to health of one of my kids.

In 05 we used an agent called destination oz he used to work for diac in adelaide and was very good at how to make your application go through without any probs.... but we are doing the visa ourselfs this time (175) like you.

As for the help to find work and settlement what type of employment are you looking for we have found it just as easy to find work for ourselves from manchester.

Hope this helps you good luck with your visa application

We used The emigration Group and they are very good, nothing bad to say about that, apart that I would like to have an update send to me from time to time about the changes etc, I found it out through this website. I think they only have those services for NZ, I don't think they do it for Australia. Just check it with them.

Guest The Shepherds

Hi 'The Fellow'

We used The Emigration Group for our visa application. We are at the stage where it has been logged and we are waiting for a case officer.

Would we recommend them...? Well, they were very expensive, any questions we have they do tend to sit on the fence and don't give us an answer (covering their back, which is safe I suppose). During the collection of letters etc they were so very very fussy about wording. They will only send off the paperwork if they are really convinced it will pass the scrutiny of the visa people. If we had done it ourselves we would have sent my 1st job reference, as it was they would not send it until it had been re-written about 5 times! They job references had to be soooo detailed. My boss was not best pleased and I was so embarassed about asking for more and more detail.

So..... It looks as if they have been very thorough, but will this get us in? I don't know? I'll let you know........

Was that helpful?.... and more questions, fire away....

from Kim

Hi 'The Fellow'

We used The Emigration Group for our visa application. We are at the stage where it has been logged and we are waiting for a case officer.

Would we recommend them...? Well, they were very expensive, any questions we have they do tend to sit on the fence and don't give us an answer (covering their back, which is safe I suppose). from Kim

Hi, I totally agree with Kim with these points, that is true. Even though they good.

Guest I_FELLOWS

Thanks for all the replies, Really useful information from you all.

It's great to have advice from people who have already been though it all. It can seem like quite a lonely process sometimes. Thanks again.