Excess Baggage

Guest dp n dd

Guest dp n dd

Hi Everyone

Can anyone advise me as to where to get the excess baggage allowance form from apparentley i have read somewhere that you can get a form from the immagration department of the internet.

I have looked but to no avail :(

Thanks xx

Jeanette

Guest dglamoore

Hi Jeanette

I would have thought the airline you fly with will advise if you have excess baggage or am I just being blonde?? :confused:

Are you looking for a form to increase your lugguage allowance as you are a migrant? If so it is just a case of contcating the airline you will fly with and advising them - if they offer extra they will osrt this for you. We flew with Singapore airlines and got 40k each rather than standard 20kg :) I have never heard of an excess baggage form though sorry or anything similar with immigration.

Lisa:cool:

Guest dp n dd

Hi

Thanks for the replies i must have got it wrong as ive searched the web and cant see anything oh well sorry about that :confused:but at least i know for sure now and will apply when we book flights.

Thanks again

Jeanette xx