Another 475 granted!!!!!

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi all,

Got woke up this morning by our agent at 6.50 but didn't give a s***!!! She was calling to give us the news we had been waiting for.

Yipee we finally have our Visa and have popped open the champagne. What a great time to find out on a Friday, what a way to start the weekend, just wanted to share it with everyone as we are over the moon, and to give hope to all of you waiting as obviously they are still processing. We will def be having a few tonight :jiggy:and can't wait to be over there and meet up with you all

Good luck to everyone still waiting and thanks to everyone who have given us advice along the way:notworthy:

Jo and Tom x

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi Jo and Tom,

CONGRATULATIONS! George once called me at 5.58am with some good news a little while back - I totally didnt care....! :) What a brilliant weekend you're going to have! :)

It's a relief to hear that the visas are still coming out, quite a few of us have been sitting with everything "met" for week but no visa grant :(

Congrats again, so happy for you both :) xxxxxxx

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi guys,

just logged on again, so sorry couldn't reply, couldn't pop open champagne as i was at work as i would def have done. Had a few now so sorry if this isn't up to scratch taken a long time to type. We got our CO in April Meds Finalised end of May.

Cheers again Jo and Tom, think i better have some water,ha!!! x

Guest vixpinkbabe

You guys deserve to have a great night, glad you've had fun :) Thanks for answering my question...now get back to your drinking! :) x

Guest kangomik

congratulations.

Quite a shock isn't it.

You will be here for the warm weather to.

You will be surprised at how fast this next part will go, especially after all that waiting

Guest Dave & Carole

CONGRATULATIONS. What a great way to start the weekend - smiling from ear to ear :)

Good luck with all the planning for the big move.

Carole

Guest ReadyPenny

Congrats guys! Will look forward to meeting some more northerners next year then!!

Hubby used to work for Quigleys in Chorley and knows the area well, he moved to the Preston store after then closed down. He worked for Harwoods too, so maybe he has been round to yours to fit a carpet or a vinyl!!!!

Mandy

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Most def,

Have to apologise, not born and bred Chorley and my OH is a scouser!!:biglaugh:

Look forward to meeting up though, can't wait to get there now. Prob did fit our carpet, we did have someone come and fit it,ha!!! Thanks for all the congrats. See ya soon.

Jo and Tom x:jiggy:

Guest Kevin Quinn

Well done guys!

I hope you're keeping the hangover at bay by still celebrating.

Best of luck and maybe we'll catch you over there for a beer next year.

Guest Lisado

Congratulations - its fantastic feeling isnt it.

Now all the planning starts. I justt old my boss today we booked flights for 4 September -her face dropped :cute:

Keep celebrating

Lisa

Guest fluffy1984

Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!! Fan-bloody-tastic news!! We have all these fun and games to come, still very early days yet but i love seeing these posts as i know at some point i can write one!!!!! I bet you're both on top of the world!! Enjoy it :)

xx