• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Going it alone....

Im just waint on stuff getting sent over from home so I can send in the Skills Assessment.

Then I will be doing the online applicateion for a Skilled Independent (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 175).

Daniel&Kelly likes this.

Adelaide Hills
      199 times
      We did it ourselves too, but our situation was straight forward. Sean's skill was on SOL and MODL and we are married with one child who belongs to both of us biologically!

The skills assessment was the hardest bit, the visa was a piece of cake after that.
      Our timeline is below and as you will see it happened VERY fast for us - we just got lucky, VERY lucky indeed.

Daniel&Kelly likes this.

Go for it

Hi there,

I would echo what everyone else has said. As long as you have Broadband internet and a lot of patience then do it yourself and save a load of cash.
      The exception, as others have said, is if your circumstances are complicated in any way. Then you may benefit from some professional advice.

Just research like mad on the DIAC website and as everyone has said be thorough with everything especially your supporting documents.

Good Luck.
      Daniel&Kelly likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums