New Baby visa options

mydearboy

X-Rays Completed 22.05.09

Medicals Completed 05.06.2009

Police clearance dated 05.06.2009

Right guys a few questions if I may.

Firstly when my visa is finalised what will be the date I need to validate it (is it 05.06.2010)?

Secondly my wife thinks she is pregnant and if all goes well will have a baby in early February 2010 smile.gif . We now plan to emigrate in April/May 2010. What are our visa options for our future child? What a bomshell LOL

If we apply for a child permanent visa will Feb to April/May be sufficient time to process it?

Can we get a temp visa (holiday etc) for the child so we can travel out whist this is in process.

Is this possible or will we have to waste much needed finance for a validation trip (if so could I do this on my own without my wife)?

Are there any other options for us?

Many thanks and sorry for a long post

From one stressed out couple wink.gif

Darren & Lisa

We had a similar situation. Our baby was born in the period a few months after our recce to Adelaide, so we decided to apply for a seperate permanent visa for the child. Cost £600 quid (aaagh!) but it was the only way for us. That was granted fairly quickly (despite them losing it for a bit) and now we all have equal status. The visa was weird insofar it seemed to require us to sponsor the littl'un. We just crossed the T's and dotted the I's anyway and things worked out... Hope that's of some help, obviously you may be on a different visa to ours.

Rich

Hi to clarify i will be on a pr175.

Thanks £600 hey wow another kick in the pocket lol.

You were lucky enough to haver validated your visa though, does anyone know if we can travel out there on our 175's and the child on a holiday visa?

Thanks

Darren & Lisa

Guest Bakers

Hi both well congratulations for a start we had similar situation found out we had got our visa on same day found out i was pregnant with our 3rd very unexpected child so unfortunately we did have to come out to validate visas as we couldnt sell house & were running out of time was a big expense & at 7 months pregnant not great but worth it as we fell in love with Adelaide but also we had to sponsor little man on a child migrant 101 visa to come out with us we did this ourselves as agency wanted another 500 pound so i contacted australian embassy in london & they sent electronic forms filled in those had medical done & was all processed in a matter of 2 weeks did cost around 875 pound though with medicals hope that helps a little good luck with it all Tess oh & just to add you cannot validate visas alone all have to enter country so we had to take 2 elder kids too sorry!!!