Been requested for Medicals and Police Checks

Guest The Dimmocks

Guest The Dimmocks

After a lovely week in Majorca we came back to find we have been requested to book our medicals and police checks. Got a nice e-mail to have a read through and then start booking. Can't believe it happening so quickly.

Guest The Dimmocks

Thanks all. Now that is a scary thought, got so much to do, house to sell, years of rubbish to get rid of. Hopefully planning to make the move early next year if get visa, so should see some summer. So much to think about, thought would have at least a couple of months before medicals (got to get rid of holiday weight - no chance of that now) could have gone tomorrow if wanted to. I'm sure somewhere along the line it will slow down a bit (the timescale in my head has been completely blown out the water).

WOW thats great news your at the same stage we are. The medicals are expensive, the four of us cost £650 ouch!! but it is really worth it.

We got our email about a week ago now and it has finally sunk in that we are getting closer to our dream. Medicals booked for end of June but they seem more like a formallity we just have to wait now.

Guest The Dimmocks
WOW thats great news your at the same stage we are. The medicals are expensive, the four of us cost £650 ouch!! but it is really worth it.

We got our email about a week ago now and it has finally sunk in that we are getting closer to our dream. Medicals booked for end of June but they seem more like a formallity we just have to wait now.

It exciting isn't it. Our medicals are £680 for the five of us. Me and hubby £260 each kids £50 each. Can't believe after 1½ years it nearly here. The money will be well spent once we there. Good luck with your medicals.

Michelle

Guest Kelly pj

We are the same 2!! Got our meds booked 4 the 18th June, police checks were sent of last wk!! Its exciting if not a little daunting!! We also can't quite believe how quick things have moved since we got SA SS approval! Its true what people say tho it is a real rollercoaster! Our meds were £636.00 for the 4 of us, I need 2 plant a money tree asap!!!!! Good luck to all, we are getting closer.......

Guest The Dimmocks
We are the same 2!! Got our meds booked 4 the 18th June, police checks were sent of last wk!! Its exciting if not a little daunting!! We also can't quite believe how quick things have moved since we got SA SS approval! Its true what people say tho it is a real rollercoaster! Our meds were £636.00 for the 4 of us, I need a 2 plant a money tree asap!!!!! Good luck to all, we are getting closer.......

We could do with a money tree too LOL. It is definately a roller coaster, we going really fast at the moment!!! Good luck with your medicals too.