Another 475 granted

Guest sue&dave

Guest sue&dave

As it says in the title we've been granted our visa!!!!!!. Also got an offer on the house which we've accepted!!!! Everything seems to come at the same time, Lets hope it all stays that way. We're hoping to be out there early next year, I'm sure there will be alot of questions in the next couple of months.

Congratulations to you all!

We also have had an offer for our house so hopefully all will be well.

I can't believe the emotions that we are going through at the moment - excitement, anticipation alsongside being scared and intrepidation!

Still - September 7th Adelaide give me sunshine!!!! ;)

Guest sue&dave

Nile

Congratulations on the house offer, The housing market seems to be picking up again now, There's been a few in our area that have only been up for a few weeks and they are having offers. So good luck to everyone waiting for a offer

Guest vixpinkbabe
Hiya and congratulations on getting your visa as well, When are you hoping to be going over? I hope all is well,Speak soon

Sue

Hi Sue,

Congrtulations to you also! :) Just when we had thought tehy had run out of visas until July!

I'd go out tomorrow if it wasnt for the economy... but looks like it'll be next year now :( How about you?

Vicky xxx

As it says in the title we've been granted our visa!!!!!!. Also got an offer on the house which we've accepted!!!! Everything seems to come at the same time, Lets hope it all stays that way. We're hoping to be out there early next year, I'm sure there will be alot of questions in the next couple of months.

Congradulation Sue & Dave :wubclub:

would you please tell me about the house? did u applied for that in SA webiste ? ( I mean its arrival service? )

I applied for 475 visa subclass with SA ss. I appreciate u if you can guide me about applying for accomodation.

lili

e lodged : 19/04/09

C/O : 05/05/09

Med finalised : 29/05/09