• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Ielts

Morphett Vale SA
      93 times
      Hi Mack,

As far as I am aware, YOU sign them, You have to take your passport with you also so they just check the photo against your passport to make sure you are who you say you are, stops others doing the exam for you I guess.

hope this helps.

Hi Mack

I am sure that I signed the photo's myself, you do need to take your id with you on the day so I reckon it is just a double check for them.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post

Im jus booking my test. For the photos to go with it says they have to be signed. Im trying to find whether need to hav that done by an authorised person as in official documents? or do they mean simply my signature....thanks so much if you reply soon

Hi ok yup, sounds good then, thank you for quick response.

Quote Originally Posted by sforbes View Post
      Hi there

This is my first time on here and am looking for some help if possible.

I am due to sit my IELTS test on Sat 11th July in Plymouth and am getting a bit anxious about it - does anyone have any pointers or could give me some thoughts on the test - I think I am most concerned about the reading part of the test.

If I don't pass this we won't be getting to Adelaide (no pressure there then!)

Thanks alot for any advice and help

Hi Sharon,

How did you get on with your test? I've got to do the academic version but I've got a little while yet.

Hi Jonathan

I did fine in the test, I only had to do general training and scored 8.5 for listening, 9 for speaking, 8 for writing and 7.5 for reading - therefore I overall achieved the required banding and as I thought it was the reading element that I struggled most with.

One piece of advice would be to buy a practice book and do a few of the tests - there are plenty on amazon for sale.

Hope it goes well, I am sure it will.

thekings likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums