Passport help

Guest Jakepow3

Guest Jakepow3

I am moving to Adelaide with the hubby and boys on September 10th (at last) but have realised I need to renew passport for myself and kids. (thicko for leaving it so late) :goofy:Have had visa put in passport by Australia House. Does anyone know if I need to inform anyone of passport changes and can I get visa put in new passport. Don't know if old and new passports would be linked to visa. Cheers Lou :unsure:

Guest motlyman

We had this before we came out 2.5 yrs ago.

We went to london to get a passport renewed on the day. Then sent it to visa place for another visa sticker to be put in the new passport.

All good.:v_SPIN:

Colin

Guest DianeJ

Hi Lou,

We were in the same situation. Travelled with 9 passports! old and new, with visas in old.

Just showed both at Adelaide airport, then when we were sorted in rental had visa stamp put

in new passports. You go to 55 Currie St and there's no charge.

Di