Sorry it's me again getting a bit nervous and excited about when to arrive and we have not even got our Visa yet.
We should get our Visa any day but there are no guarentee obviously but I just wonder if we are setting ourselves too big a task to get out there asap.
The plan visa permiting is to get out there in October and get settled before Christmas. This is not set in stone and requires us to get flights and accomodation when we need it but part of me wonders should we wait or should we just get on with it?
We don't have anything to wait for house is rented just need to organise everything which I feel we can do in the time scale.
My concern is rentals... many of the good rentals are getting booked up and with 2 small kids I want to know where we are going is going to be ok.
Sorry for the rant but can it be done? so many of you have done this last hurdle and wondered what you thought.