We got our visa :-)))))

Guest The Dimmocks

Guest The Dimmocks

Woke up this morning to the news, we so excited.

Got so much to do, get house on market is the first one and start sorting out years of junk up the loft which I been putting off for the last 18 months.

Just got to tell everyone now.

Michelle

Guest jorose
Woke up this morning to the news, we so excited.

Got so much to do, get house on market is the first one and start sorting out years of junk up the loft which I been putting off for the last 18 months.

Just got to tell everyone now.

Michelle

Congratulations. That came through nice and quickly. We are awaiting SS sponsorship so here is hoping ours is as quick as yours. :jiggy:

Guest bishop3912

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!! now the madness begins, we are in the process of decluttering the c**p to!! not fun, as fast as I am putting in charity bags the kids are emptying it !!!! good luck with the move xx

Guest Tracey

congratulations. it is a great feeling isn't it? We have declutted also, not looking forward to car boot though think it may end up going for charity

Guest The Dimmocks

Thanks all. Not looking forward to decluttering and will be doing lots of car boots probably selling stuff for 10p just to get rid.

So excited.

Guest DianeJ

Hi have been in Adelaide 6 months and we are returning to U.K It is so expensive here. Do all your arithmatic again and make sure you have calculated for everything. Especially exchange rates and house prices and the price of rentals.

Check all your sums and make sure you will have the quality of life you think you will have.

Thanks for your advice, we have just had our Visa granted and are on cloud nine.

I think we just have to give it a go and I understand that it is not for everyone but give us a chance we have not got there yet!

We have researched as much as we can, all we can do know is try. There will be good and bad times and I know it's not for everyone but we are going to give it our best shot for our kids.

Guest Tracey
Thanks for your advice, we have just had our Visa granted and are on cloud nine.

I think we just have to give it a go and I understand that it is not for everyone but give us a chance we have not got there yet!

We have researched as much as we can, all we can do know is try. There will be good and bad times and I know it's not for everyone but we are going to give it our best shot for our kids.

Hi, have to agree with you 100% on that Riponian. We are doing it for the kids too, hopefully it will work out. If not, at least you can say you tried. Congrats on the visa

Trace

Guest john&kel

CONGRATULATIONS! It must be the best feeling in the world!

Enjoy de cluttering! Can't wait to we get to that stage!

Good luck in your move!!:)

Kel& John

Guest suttons

Hey Dimmocks, congratulations on getting your visas, i love your timeline and hope that ours is quick, we were lucky with state sponsorship so just gotta hope the visas get processed quickly too, we are already decluttering to save stress nearer the time. if you dont mind me asking what profession are you going out on.

Shona x

Shona (35), Ian (35), Elisha (11), Mitchell (7), Ty (2)

Guest The Dimmocks

We got to sell our house so hopefully as soon as it is sold we will move. We have been planning the move for years and have been saving for a long time. We know it not going to a bed of roses - life never is whereever you are!! We want to make the move because we want to do it, and like Michelle (Riponian), we will give it our best shot. Life is to short not to live it how YOU want to.

Michelle

P.S. Lisa (Harper210267) your turn will come x

Guest The Dimmocks
Hey Dimmocks, congratulations on getting your visas, i love your timeline and hope that ours is quick, we were lucky with state sponsorship so just gotta hope the visas get processed quickly too, we are already decluttering to save stress nearer the time. if you dont mind me asking what profession are you going out on.

Shona x

Shona (35), Ian (35), Elisha (11), Mitchell (7), Ty (2)

Hi

It all happened so quickly once got state sponsorship. A lot quicker than we were originally planning for but still we not grumbling. We done bits of decluttering but now got to really get started. My husand is a joiner. What you going on?

Good luck with visa application.

Michelle