oh woe is us!!!!

Guest Jane & Tony

Guest soggy
Still waiting for our TRA assesments to come back. Has anyone any idea how long they take? We had confirmation last Friday.

Hi most seem to take about 3 or 4 weeks some a little faster or slower.

Good luck

Simon

Guest mOZzy

it also depends on if your trade is on the modl list - then it should be 10 days - if not then up to 4 weeks i think ... (not included the detour via agent or postal service ;))

Guest dglamoore
it also depends on if your trade is on the modl list - then it should be 10 days - if not then up to 4 weeks i think ... (not included the detour via agent or postal service ;))

same when we done ours - we had a letter come through with the confirmation that said 10 working days if on modl and 20 working days if not.....ours was not and took 18 working days :rolleyes: Bear in mind as well that big changes are coming to TRA in September so lots of people are rushing theirs in now before they come into effect so may be a bit of a delay.

Lisa:cool:

Guest Jane & Tony

We just want to say thanks for all of your replies. Tony is a carpenter/joiner so I think he is on the MODL list. Hope it doesn't take too long as he's just turned 44!!! His Mum, Dad and Sister have been out there for 17 years and his Dad is getting on a bit now so would be good to spend some time with them befor anything happens (if you know what I mean)

J & T xx

Guest Russfamily

make sure u send all application forms off for a permanent visa before your 45th birthday as this is cut off point for everyone. unless u are on the priorty list.