We have our visa!! + Plus sale gone though on house!! Can it get better??

Guest heather&dean

Guest heather&dean

Hello all

First of all, thank you to all you lovely Poms in Adelaide, for replying to my queries and problems - this site is better than any agony aunt :-)

The best thing for us is that the sale went through on our house and we received our visa within a couple of days of each other. We are now in our rented home and plan to emigrate in January. Only just got broadband back after moving, so just wanted to share our good news.

Thanks again, love Heather xxxxx

Guest Woody and Jane

Congrats! I know what you're saying about the broadband, we moved into a rental without a BT landline. They wanted £120 to connect it so we decided to ditch the landline and go for a pay as you go 3G broadband dongle. Speed isn't great but it does the job.

I don't how we would get by without Poms, it's helped us sooooooooooooo much it's untrue.

Woody & Jane.

Guest heather&dean

Thanks, congrats to you too.

I see that you're flying out in September, I'm soooo jealous, we've got to wait until January because of hubby's job, but going out for recce in October, we won't want to come home.

Heather xx

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi Heather and Dean,

Congratulations, what fab news def celebrations are in order. We are part of the January crewe, flying out on 9th Jan beginning to wish we were going out sooner now. Never mind get to have one more xmas here so will make the most of it.

Wonder if there are others flying out Jan?

Jo and Tom x:D

Guest heather&dean
Hi Heather and Dean,

Congratulations, what fab news def celebrations are in order. We are part of the January crewe, flying out on 9th Jan beginning to wish we were going out sooner now. Never mind get to have one more xmas here so will make the most of it.

Wonder if there are others flying out Jan?

Jo and Tom x:D

OMG, we're planning to fly out on 9th Jan too. How exciting. Have you booked your flights yet? I know what you mean about Xmas. We're going to have a big Xmas with extended family and then we're out of here.

Yes, it would be good to hear from others who will be flying out in Jan.

Heather and Dean xx

Guest cunnah10
Hello all

First of all, thank you to all you lovely Poms in Adelaide, for replying to my queries and problems - this site is better than any agony aunt :-)

The best thing for us is that the sale went through on our house and we received our visa within a couple of days of each other. We are now in our rented home and plan to emigrate in January. Only just got broadband back after moving, so just wanted to share our good news.

Thanks again, love Heather xxxxx

double congratulations to you!!!

Time to celebrate xxx

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi Heather and Dean,

Ye flights are booked, flying with Qantas from Manchester. Were flying to Perth though as were going to see some mates and want to have a look round, me mates a mechanic so he's getting us a car and were going to drive to Adelaide. Is there just you two or or have you got kids? There's only me and Tom so luckily we don't have schools to sort out and can move about till we find an area we like. Have you thought about where you would like to live?

Jo and Tom x:)