we got the visa grant

Guest markmet

Guest markmet

hi everyone

logged on to online status page to check if one of the medicals that was outstanding had become finalised, and there it was, application approved. it only took one week after hoc had received the medicals. was starting to get panicy as i said earlier one medical was outstanding, and i thought they had reffered it to moc. i dont know if it was reffered or not, and dont really care now, as we have that golden ticket. although i havent participated much on this forum, i do read everyones posts everyday, and take a keen interest in everyones journey, from the start of the process to the visa grant, any advice i have asked for has always been responded to with helpful and kind replies. so i would like to thank you to everyone, and just to say to those still waiting, hang on in there it will happen, and what a feeling when it does. hopefully the job situation will have improved by the time we fly out (i work in childcare and my husband is in I T) to adelaide, which will be feb 2010. i will carry on logging into this forum to see the rest of you getting your visa;s

Time line appt agent feb 08. ACS march 08, applied S,S and granted august, application for visa sept 08, meds & police checks july 1st received by hoc 22nd july, visa granted 29th july

good luck everyone

Chris T

Congratulations!!!!!

I had similar problem with mine that it said one part was outstanding. Was like that for three days and then logged in and the status had just changed. Makes your heart jump thought doesn't it.

If you're anything like I was, I was jumping around like a loony.

Niki