We are in a predicament! We received SS in May and got the 176 application in 26th June. All document sent and are awaiting a CO. Our status page says medicals required. Now the problem is i've been reading many posts on this site that say they have have had visa granted very soon after medicals and police checks. My two teenage daughters (who are emigrating with us) are going to Oz 3rd Sept - 2nd November. What happens if our visa is granted while they are in Oz? Do I quickly try to get it all done in August or wait until they come back? Or would it not matter? I really hope someone can help me and advise us on the best way to go.