any kind people out there willing to let us BORROW a few blow up beds

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

Hi

Although very cheeky I know:p....BUT does anybody have ANY blow up beds,mattresses & even a sofa that we can BORROW JUST FOR A FEW WEEKS.....whilst we wait for our 20ft container to arrive with all our furniture???

The container is leaving the UK next week AND we arrive there on Tues 8th Sept....so all our belongings are getting a head start....we should only have to wait for it the other end for just a few weeks!

We will be arriving JUST with our suitcases (and 4 kids) & will have to manage until the container arrives.:mad:

We have secured a nice rental.....BUT it will be EMPTY!

Hope you don't mind me asking.......don't ask!!!don't get!!!!:notworthy::notworthy:

Will look after anything that is kindly loaned out AND get it back to you asap!!

Thanks Gill

Guest the4hopes

Hi Gill, We have a single and a double inflatable mattress, if theres anything else I can think of I'll let you know, but its 11.50 now and my bed is calling me!!

Laura x

Guest cunnah10
Hi Gill, We have a single and a double inflatable mattress, if theres anything else I can think of I'll let you know, but its 11.50 now and my bed is calling me!!

Laura x

wow....that was a super quick response from you Laura & MSTO...THANK YOU soooooooo MUCH GUYS..................YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WOULD APPRECIATE BEING ABLE TO "BORROW" THESE AIRBEDS!!!

They will be well looked after "I PROMISE" & returned to you asap!!!

whereabouts are you???? my new rental will be in Aldinga Beach....have got a few lovely friends scattered around there & seaford & upwards again(will try to arrange them getting collected at your convenience)

Thank you again Gill xxx

gillcunnah@hotmail.co.uk

Guest cunnah10
Hi

Although very cheeky I know:p....BUT does anybody have ANY blow up beds,mattresses & even a sofa that we can BORROW JUST FOR A FEW WEEKS.....whilst we wait for our 20ft container to arrive with all our furniture???

The container is leaving the UK next week AND we arrive there on Tues 8th Sept....so all our belongings are getting a head start....we should only have to wait for it the other end for just a few weeks!

We will be arriving JUST with our suitcases (and 4 kids) & will have to manage until the container arrives.:mad:

Hope you don't mind me asking.......don't ask!!!don't get!!!!:notworthy::notworthy:

Will look after anything that is kindly loaned out AND get it back to you asap!!

Thanks Gill

Amazing ....never met these people....but as soon as I put my thread on asking for "help" ... I get a response straight away!!!!!! THANK YOU X

Guest cunnah10
I have a couple of single quilts that you can borrow.

prob some towels and sheets too if you need anything like that.

what are you doing still up?????

ARRRR thank you for the offer.....BUT my lovely friend over in Adelaide is going shopping this weekend for some cheapy duvets etc....and i am going to throw towels & sheets/pillowcases into our suitcases!!!

But THANK YOU!!!

There will be 6 of us so still could do with borrowing another airbed if anybody else got one going spare for a few weeks????

Hi

Thanks Gill

Hi Gill,

OMG!!!! I knew you would be back!

We still have the bed we bought from you as we haven't been able to get the bigger rental we were after, so that's available if you want it.

We also have a silent night sofa bed, it's currently in a friends at Noarlunga as we don't have space for it just now (we will when we finally get our bigger house), so you are more than welcome to borrow that too if you want. It's a metal action bed but also very comfortable even to use as a sofa.

If you need anything else just yell, we would be only too happy to help you out.

Cx

Guest cornish Busdriver

G'day.

We have a 3 seater sofa (nothing special) Pine Table and 2 chairs, 4 person dinner service and cooking stuff, computer desk, small tele and a couple of camping chairs if you need them.

Were out at seaford rise, well will be from the 22nd.

Hi Gill,

What a great response from people :cute: We too can offer camp beds and bedding if need be. If there is anything else you can think of just give us a shout. We still have your pine table sitting in the garage at the rental, you may like to borrow or buy back, no worries.

Judi xxx

Guest cunnah10
Hi

Thanks Gill

I AM SPEECHLESS........just flicked on pia after putting me message on yesterday.....WOW what a response!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL Sooooooo much for ALL your kind offers....I will PM you ALL!!!

Gill xxxxx

Guest kangomik

I think thats awesome guys, what a great shwoing of what this forum can do. Also how much people will help out.

Cunnah you must be so looking forward to it when you hear things like this.

I didn't know you where comming back, let alone so quickly.

All the best with the packing, we will turn the temp up for your arrival!

(Sorry cannot help out with gear, would have loved to have offered something!)

Guest jetskitony

hi,

gill we have a kettle,cups and other things you can borrow.tell tom tony will get the boat ready for his return,i have already started stocking up on the wine lol.oh yes we have a playstation kids can borrow,looking forward to your return see you soon,

myrtle,tony,callum

xxxxx

Guest cunnah10
We too have some blow up beds and pans etc. just shout if you need them

Have to say how nice it was to read all the many offers already, nice to know that kindness still does exist :)

absolutely.....soooo many lovely genuine people out there willing to help out drop of a hat!!!

Thank you ALL soooooo MUCH

Guest cunnah10
hi,

gill we have a kettle,cups and other things you can borrow.tell tom tony will get the boat ready for his return,i have already started stocking up on the wine lol.oh yes we have a playstation kids can borrow,looking forward to your return see you soon,

myrtle,tony,callum

xxxxx

ARRRR Thanks Guys.....SOOOO MANY LOVELY PEOPLE OUT THERE....LIKE I HAVE SAID SO MANY TIMES TODAY!!

Have told Tom what Tony said about the boat too!!!

See you soon!

xx