• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 457 visa info ....HELP

1017 times
      Quote Originally Posted by ninamorley View Post
      As for DIAC 's reply they said:

That only I needed to have a chest x-ray and medical
      Hmm, sounds to me like duff information (and I know that if you should be able to rely on answers to such questions from anyone, it should be DIAC, but sadly that's not always the case!)

Unless things have changed radically, all those migrating will require medicals, not just the main applicant.

Might just be worth another check.

Good luck, Jim

Hi Nina,
      Just wanted to let you know that the NMBSA have witheld my application for registration until I have sat the IELS english exam! Apparantly anyone who applies for registration after 1st July 2009 will have to sit the exam. It costs $350 and you need to get a grade B or level 7 in each category to pass. Mine is on the 8th october in Adelaide and I can't apply for either my nursing registration or our permanent residency visa til then!
      Good luck with yours
      Julia xxx

Seaford Rise, Adelaide
      56 times
      Hi Guys,

Just been on DIAC website http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1163i.pdf this link takes you to a table which you can use to determine wether or not you need to have a medical and CXR. and according to the table as we are going on a temporary visa and currently live in a low risk country (UK) that only I need to have med & CXR as I will be working in a hospital.

Hope this info is correct as I travelled to York on Tuesday for it doing and I will be a tad peeved if we have to go again as its over a 3 hour round trip.

fingers crossed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums