Passed skills assessment .. yippee!!

ails

found out today that i got a positive skills assessment .. yippee ..

it means that my visa application can go off before september 1st (ie next week) and i won't have to do the IELTS english test thingy to make up the points i would have lost under the new rules ....

it's getting closer .....

Ails :D

Guest dglamoore

Congrats on the TRA Ails - worst bit over now other than the waiting :confused: Good luck for your application and great timing squeezing the application in before the changes ;)

Lisa:cool:

Hey Ails,

Congrats and where in Cyprus are you? I've been back to the RUI Cypriot Bay Hotel many times. Looks like its going to be awhile before we go again though, now we are here.

Judi x

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Ails,

Congrats and where in Cyprus are you? I've been back to the RUI Cypriot Bay Hotel many times. Looks like its going to be awhile before we go again though, now we are here.

Judi x

Hi Judi

ive been staying with friends in a little village called Mandria just outside Paphos .. gorgeous weather and came back this morning to pouring rain, which is how i left it two weeks ago!

thanks everyone for the good wishes

Ails