Visa!!!!!!!!!

rachel31

we're not leaving for ages yet but just wanted to say congrats :jiggy: sooooo exciting :) hope you have a great time celebrating

oh my goodness, visa approved this morning so we are now officially permanent residents of australia!! Can't wait to get out there, anyone from the southwest leaving here october/ november time?:)

Guest john&kel

That's amazing news!! the count down is on for u! We are hoping to be saying that this time next year !;)Good luck with everything!

Kelly (26)& John (28)

Guest needtogonow
oh my goodness, visa approved this morning so we are now officially permanent residents of australia!! Can't wait to get out there, anyone from the southwest leaving here october/ november time?:)

Congratulations! :wubclub:

We are hoping to be flying out around the end of November beginning of December (depending on house sale). We are from Plymouth.

Bex.x

Guest simon from spain

Congratulations, it is such a wonderful feeling. We got ours last week and still look like we have slept with a coathangers in our mouths.

Enjoy the celebrations :jiggy:

Congratulations!!!! It's hard work but isn't the feeling great when you get the news? Ours was granted this morning. Yippee!! We still have the house to sell so good luck with the move. Brilliant news.

hubby leaving uk mid september, me and 4 binlids arriving end of november. i am sooooooooo excited!!It is really nice to read everyones responses an eveyone is so pleased and positive when people progress with their application. feels kind of weird to think that i am a permanenet resident of australia while i am still working and living in the uk but i am telling everyone!!Thank you all for your messages

Guest Smudge

That's great news best of luck with the move. We won't be leaving for some time as waiting to find out about State Sponsorship but fingers crossed. We are from Plymouth.

Regards,

Mark(38) Kathryn(36) Jessica(14) Louise(14) Hannah(5) & Katy(3)

Guest Ledges

Hi Guys,

We're from York (not the South I know) but we fly out on 16/9 and I thought some of you may like to join up with some of us from the SA SS thread on the POI site. We have arranged a regular meet up.

Venue: Kingston Park - bottom of Lonsdale Road, just past Brighton and Seacliffe, really easy to find and the beach backs on to the park, barby areas too, and shade for the whinging poms lol).

1st Sunday of every month (3pm) Barbie for tea ???

It'd be wonderful to see you all when you get there.

Caroline, Allan, Lou, Andy and Sophie