CO??????

Guest hettstar

Guest hettstar

Hi all just a quick question!

We have logged are evisa on line and i have notice are heath requirements are outstanding as we have'nt had medical yet and it is saying processing commenced we logged are visa back in feb this year so could we have a co?

Hi all just a quick question!

We have logged are evisa on line and i have notice are heath requirements are outstanding as we have'nt had medical yet and it is saying processing commenced we logged are visa back in feb this year so could we have a co?

I doubt it...you will recieve an email telling you you have a CO....mine took around 5/6 months from application for a 175 CSL.

The status page is usualy innacurete my page still shows documents equired and i have had my pr for 2 months lol.

Good Luck

:)

I never had an email saying I had a CO - just an email saying why hadnt I had my medicals done yet! Might be worth emailing them to find out.

Catherine

You must have missed it??? everybody gets an email requesting further documents which is from a co which is in turn your letter stating u have a co!!

I would not contact anyone, i would just wait for the email!!!

Guest Eddie Sankey
ok thanks for that i will try to email them see what they say.

Hi we done our visa on-line as well (sub class 175). We logged them in june last year and recieved an e-mail in January to tell us to get our medicals and police checks done. Don't do either of these until they ask you to do it as they are only valid for a year. You can e-mail them on the contact us part of the visa web site but you usually get an automated reply. You could also phone either Ausrtalia house or stay up untill 12.30 am and phone immigration direct if you wish.

It took about 6 weeks for us to be told that we were sucsessfull and we now arrive in adelaide 13th October and cannot wait.

Eddie, Lorna, Kerry and David.