OMG we have the Visa!!

Guest Ellie

Had a call this morning from our agent in OZ and we have been granted our Visa!!!! I'm shaking so much. It doesn't seem real. We so need to sell the house now. What a strange but fab feeling!!! I can't wait. :jiggy:

Guest guest3462

Fantastic news!!!!! You'll be here so quick now! If you don't sell soon consider renting it out for 6 months with it still on the market, thats what we did and its sold this week!!!

See you soon. I'll chill the wine ready

JC xxxxxx

Guest Django

5.gif

Fabby feeling isn't it????:jiggy:

Good luck selling the house. Its always the final hurdle and for some the hardest to get over.:(

Is that the sound of corks popping????:biglaugh:

Guest Squeezle

Fantastic news !! We wish you an easy journey from here on in! Hopefully after our medicals on Thursday we will be following you out soon. Enjoy tonight and have a spot of bubbly.

Pauline and Neil

Guest kelv&haley

congrats,i cant wait to experience that feeling for myself,hopefully within the next few weeks,my oh is a brickie too, we rented our house so as soon as the visa arrives we are off, good luck with the house sell, keep in touch haley

Guest john&kel

Congratulations!!! Good luck with ur house sale!:)x

Kelly(26)& John(28) :wubclub:

Agent agreed- 5/5/09

Vetassess sent 2/07/2009

Vetassess approved 22/7/2009 (WOO HOO!)

SA Sponsorship sent 20/8/2009

congratulations!!!!! isn't it a lovely feeling? we spent i don't know how long checking emails every morning and all of a suuden it was there. strangely enough my house was sold to some one i only knew vaguely after i met them in sainsburys and they mentiopned they were moving so tell eveyone !! it will all be ine

Had a call this morning from our agent in OZ and we have been granted our Visa!!!! I'm shaking so much. It doesn't seem real. We so need to sell the house now. What a strange but fab feeling!!! I can't wait. :jiggy:

Hi Ellie

Congratulations on the visa and good luck with the house sale. Our house has been on the market since the beginning of the month and we have had 3 viewings so far. One hadn't even got theirs on the market and another hadn't found a buyer yet but hopefully it wont be too long. I feel like we're in limbo cause we can't make any further plans till the house is sold.

Fingers crossed for everyone trying to sell their houses.

Tracey