• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      Renewing Visa From The UK??

      Hey there.
      I'm new to poms in adelaide.
      And have just been browsing the site to see if I could find the help that I need, But here goes...

      I moved back to the UK 2 years ago, and am thinking about returning to Adelaide for good.

      I came on the Visa 137 and lived in Adelaide for about 2 and a half years.

      My passport is due to expire soon and I was just wandering if there is an easy way of just renewing the visa from the UK?

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Morphett Vale SA
      93 times
      Hi there,

      your 137 visa was replaced by the 175. now under the 175 you only get 5 years and i guess after that you either get citizenship or you apply for another visa. I have a feeling that you may need to apply for a new visa.

      I would suggest contacting DIAC regarding the issue to see where you stand.



    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums