visa granted :)

Dawn&Andy

Cant stop smiling our visa was granted this morning:D

so looks like we will be joining you lot already in adelaide very soon

still in a state of shock at moment but am sure by tonight the champers will be open!!

Dawn&Andy&Kids

our timeline for anyone interested

Aug 7, 2007 Visa Granted!!

Jul 20, 2007 got case officer,

Jun 14, 2007 Police Certificates

Jun 12, 2007 Medicals Sent

Jun 4, 2007 Acknowledgement Received

Mar 22, 2007 application arrived in adelaide

Mar 16, 2007 application recieved by agent

Feb 28, 2007 tra approved

Feb 12, 2007 tra sent

:) congratulations!!

are you all ready to go, all sold up, packed up etc....

i hope we get a co soon but we are frontloading the meds & pcs anyway so feels like we are still doing something instead of just sitting and waiting at the moment.

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Congratulations Dawn & Andy:D

That's one less on the pile ahead of me!

What type of visa is it as it looks to have been very quick and did you front load your meds & Pc's?

Rachel

oops sorry thought i put that, must have been the excitement:D

we applied for a 136 skilled visa under hubbys skills, yes we front loaded meds n pccs, we prob would have had it a little quicker if not for the delays at lcu processing meds cos our meds actually arrived in sydney on 12th june and pccs were sent ahead on 14th june then we got case officer on 20th july just asking for meds, obviously had put our pccs with our file, meds couldnt have been processed at that time or they wouldnt have asked for em?? well thats my thoughts, so they must have been processed sometime after the 20th which means they took 5 maybe 6 weeks to be processed, so i personally would front load em if they are taking that long to clear, i dread to think how long we would have had to wait if we hadnt front loaded! it was bad enough the 16 days we did since getting a case officer!

we wont be moving over til earliest jan/feb 2008 due to house sale, we had a fixed rate mortgage on our house and if we complete before 1st jan we gotta pay 8 grand odd, which we cant afford to lose cos only been in house 18 months not got a lot of equity anyway, so need every penny. hopefully though we can time it so it goes through just after xmas and so hope to be out there in time for the start of the new school year for the kids in january;)so it may just have been timed right for us!

good luck all those waiting and those just starting the journey, it was a little stressful at times but am sure glad we decided to take the ride now!!

Guest JPT07

CONGRATULATIONS:):). That's given us hope that our will arrive soon!! (Visa application arrived in Sydney 13th March). Good Luck on the next step of your journey.

Paul & Lorna.

Guest happy-jools

Congratulations you guys.

Good Luck with everything. We were initially thinking of going Jan/Feb too but havnt heard a thing from DIMIA since put application in 11.5.07. GRRRRRR

thanks everyone

had to ring round family and tell em all so its been an eventful 24 hours to say the least;)

they all pretty pleased for us though, even though me mum gonna miss her grandkids terrible, shes still happy for us.

was checking out flights last nite too, not even put the house on the market yet and im off dreaming lol

right well gotta crack on gotta get me house ship shape ready for monday gonna call the estate agent and instruct em to sell:eek:then ive got all those people trapsing through my house to look forward too !!!

Dawn x