• Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1

      Countries of Residence

      Countries of Residence
      I'm hoping someone will be able to help me with one of the questions on the GSM online visa. I'm applying for the 475 Provisional State Sponsored visa and I'm a little confused. The question is below -

      Countries of Residence
      Provide details of all countries in which you, your spouse/de facto partner or dependents (migrating or not) have lived for 12 months or more (since turning 16) during the last 10 years. The 12 month period of residence may be made up of a number of shorter periods. You must account for every year.

      I have been travelling on and off over the past 10 years. I had the WHV for Australia and New Zealand on two separate occasions. I was in Australia the first time for 9 months and in New Zealand for just short of 12 months. I've travelled to a few other locations as well but I didnt have any permanent addresses and each time was under 12 months. Do i need to include these times under the countries of residence? The addresses are mandatory so I would have to put an address rather than putting travelling, and i dont have addresses due to moving around throughout the country.

      Any help would be appreciated.

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      160 times
      If the periods add up to less than 12 months, as you are saying they are then No. In our application there is a later section that asks you about previous visa's held so you could put that WHV info there.

    3. #3
      Thanks for your help.


    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums