• Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 495 to a permenant visa!?!

Mclaren Flat
      108 times
      Quote Originally Posted by paopaotook View Post
      Hi all, just a thing across my mind, if it's all right to give a call to immigration trying to figure out which status I'm actually in ?
      I rang immigration but it did take a week off trying to get through, you don't get the option to queue if the lines are busy, just tells you they have a large amount of calls and try later.
      I did get through and qouted my TRN number and she said she would email the department dealing with this ? I'll never know if she did or not.
      I then went down to immigration in the city a week later because we are going to the UK next Tuesday and was unsure how this would effect us.
      The guy on the desk did tell me we had a case officer and that immigration would know if we left the country.
      Anyway the visa was granted 2 days later - 10 weeks and 2 days in total from applying.
      All great news, the wait is frustrating, ours seemed to take longer than friends that had applied recently.

Hi Tina, thanks a lot for your message, I think I probably will need to get my husband down there to Currie Street, hopefully my application can be approved ASAP !! God bless !!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums