VETASSES Passed!! Yippee!!!

Guest MutleyCrew

Guest MutleyCrew

Hi All,

Just thought I'd drop you a note to let you all know that we have just been told today that my VETASSES application has been successful. YIPEE!!!!! Can't believe it, only took 4 week since application lodged - seems to have been swiftly processed.

It feels great and we are really excited, but then again the OH and I are on the other hand starting to feel a little apprehension starting to set in. Guess that's natural. I think a lot of is is down to reading and hearing that many of you out there in Adelaide are finding the work situation difficult. I'm sure though that there must be a balance of other good news stories to even things out a little...I hope!!

Anyhow, we're just about to start processing our State Sponsorship. Does anyone have an idea how long this is typically taking at the moment?

I have my IELTS test in a couple of weeks and getting a little nervous. Not sure why - I guess it's because there is a lot riding on it. Unfortunately due to my age I need this to make up the extra points. :unsure:

Guest PompeyPom

A big well done,its a great feeling eh.Sit back and enjoy a well deserved drink or two and worry about work or the lack of another day......We fly out five weeks tomorrow only seems like yesterday we got our vetasses pass so much to do so little time and the stress headaches OMG,but all part of the journey i guess LOL.

Seeya on the beach all the best Scott n gang...

Guest kelv&haley

well done guys,congrats on achieving the first steps........its a long old road,with emotions running high so relax and enjoy this part as the anxiety only gets worse the closer you get,cant wait to actually get there and start enjoying oz ,good luck,haley

Guest June Pixie

Well done on the VETASSES and good luck on the IELTS - Have you got one of those test books to practice with? My OH done the general test and passed with a good score - English isn't his first language. You'll be fine but the listening one was tricky he said so watch out for that.