Dear All,

It's extremely a bad news for most of us if we have got SA State Sponsorship and the occupation was not on the CSL list even though it's in the MODL list or State Skills Shortages list. Today, 24 Sep 2009, I dropped into the IMMI department in Adelaide, they just give me a copy of direction made by the Minister. For those who previously got the state sponsorship would stand the second processing priority, but now, for many applicants, if their occupations are Trade, they would be standing at 5th in the processing priority list. That means years to wait. (Quote from the immi website-->Unlikely to be finalised before the end of 2011 if Applications do not fall into the first three priorities )

It's a great dissapointment that i just wait for the decision and finally being affected by this factor. As there are thoudsands of people has got their occupation in CSL, so I need to wait more more time ~~~~~~~~~~~

application lodged: may 200, MODL OCCUPATION
SA State Sponsorship Approved: 2 Sep 09
Medicals & AFP Done in July 09
Now: affected by new direction issued on 23 Sep 09

we may call it '923' disaster!!!!!!!!!!!

For those whose state sponsorship application was lodged before 23 Sep 09, please kindly advise your visa grant time here, so that more people wound get some pre-informed ideal regarding the processing time.