visa application;pay slips?

Guest retrotel

Guest retrotel

....i have not been prompted for proof of employment in my application yet but have read on a few threads that people will be scanning a years worth of payslips,as i get paid weekly,..and dont fancy scanning 52 slips,i have got a letter headed letter from my employer confirming my employment for the nessercary year,...will this be accepted??

I sent the letter (with all the info on it that DIAC state on the site) and about three or four scanned payslips from various periods (including the first and also the most recent).

I wouldn't wait until you're requested to upload stuff, do it now so the case officer can issue the visa when they first look at your case.

When I uploaded stuff for our visa I uploaded a page of my contract that was dated an my latest payslip, that was enough for us. It does depend on your case officer and what they want to see or know about you.

Good luck with it all.