Visa grated today!! woo hoo

Guest northernstar200

Guest northernstar200

I got asked for one more document yesterday, sent it last night, came on today and checked my email for the billionth time since applying, got an email from my case officer expecting it to say they want anthoer document, and read it. Visa grated.

Am so excited, It have now just sank in that this is actually going to happen. We have to get there before 3rd march 10.

Champagne tonight for me i think..

Hi kelv&haley,

just wondering, you guys were granted your visa on 18/9/09 but only notified on 24/9/09? did you only know of the visa grant on 24/9/09? did it even show anything at all on the online status page?

congrats,what great news,we had our confirmation yesterday so know exactly how you are feeling today,good luck, best wishes,haley

Guest JUSTIN27
I got asked for one more document yesterday, sent it last night, came on today and checked my email for the billionth time since applying, got an email from my case officer expecting it to say they want anthoer document, and read it. Visa grated.

Am so excited, It have now just sank in that this is actually going to happen. We have to get there before 3rd march 10.

Champagne tonight for me i think..

Hi Northerstar200,

What a good news for you! Congratulations! Could you please kindly advise us the following information as it would help lots of people understand their possible current status in the pipeline:

Your:

type of visa: 175 or 176 or 885 or 886

visa lodgement date:

State sponorship or not? if yes, what's the SS approval date

family sponsorship or not?

Did you transfer from skilled independant to state or family sponrsorship

Thanks

Guest northernstar200
Hi big congratulations to you and did nt we celebrate it last night cant believe we were the last people in the pub

Daz , Tammy and Jessica

I always like to be the last out at a party, i think people go home way too early now adays. Was really nice chatting to you again. I have such a bad memory thought so would you please let me know ehich town it was where you said they have really nice cheaper houses, that are 40 mins away from city centre.

Tracy and Andy

Guest northernstar200
Hi Northerstar200,

What a good news for you! Congratulations! Could you please kindly advise us the following information as it would help lots of people understand their possible current status in the pipeline:

Your:

type of visa: 175 or 176 or 885 or 886

visa lodgement date:

State sponorship or not? if yes, what's the SS approval date

family sponsorship or not?

Did you transfer from skilled independant to state or family sponrsorship

Thanks

Thanks so mush, we rare even more excited now.

type of visa: 175

visa lodgement date:01/01/2009

not State sponorship

not family sponsorship

We did not transfer or change or visa type.

What held up our application was the fact that i had to have more tests done after my medical and that delayed the process i would say by at least 6 weeks

Guest northernstar200

Thanks to everyone who have helped me and answered a lot of my questions on here, it is loads of great help.

Now we have got the visa, all the preparation and scarey stuff starts now, so much to organise and get ready.

Guest proctor3069
I always like to be the last out at a party, i think people go home way too early now adays. Was really nice chatting to you again. I have such a bad memory thought so would you please let me know ehich town it was where you said they have really nice cheaper houses, that are 40 mins away from city centre.

Tracy and Andy

The area we were looking at is Old Noarlunga and I think it's about an hour away but not too sure what the area is like as we didn't get down that far. We stayed in Glenelg which is gorgeous but very expensive and while over there we asked evry loacl we got talking to and quite a few said that south of Adelaide is very nice? The Barossa was lovely too but I think that might be a bit too far out of the city? Have a look at www.realestate.com.au for ideas, they do rentals as well. Hopefully catch up again soon.

Guest northernstar200

Hi there, just thought i would say thanks for the congratulations, and also to say we are booked our flights tmorrow, and they are being booked for the same date as yours on the 18th jan 10. So very exciting!!

Hi what visa type were you applying for, in particular are you on csl list. We were asked for 1 last thing also but thought we had missed the deadline for changes of the 23rd - major panicking, devastated etc but you are giving me some hope . - sorry also congrats

• 3 weeks later...