HOw to contact immigration Department

Guest Umar

Hi to all,

I have sent my remaining document to my case officer on 8th of September 2009, but after that no body contacted me, can any one advise how to contact them on telephone and to get information about the status of application.

normally how long it takes to get grant letter, once all formalities are done, my medical was finalized in June, the remaining document was police clearance certificate which took 3 months to get and thats my case has become slower and I am getting uneasy. I launched it in Last November.

if any body can let me know or have any idea that how much more time it will take.

Kind Regards,

Umar Memon

Guest Carolandcraig

We had an agent and when I tried to contact DIAC direct i was told by the call centre operator that because we had nominated an agent, she was unable to talk to myself or my wife with regards to our application. Bizzar.

If you go on the DIAC website, and visa apps with your reference number, passport number and DOB, it will tell you how far along app is. There is a contact facility at the bottom. Also if you have an agent, get them to contact the DIAC.

Niki

Unable to do that it is saying me invalid reference number, I have no agent, I was doing all stuff myself.

I contact him, he said that my case is affected by the announcement of 23rd September and they will further inform me by the end of October 2009. crossing fingers, it had been a year by now since I lodge my application :(

If you have your TRN number which is printed on the receipt confirmation when you paid your visa fee, together with you passport number and date of birth, the DIAC web site give you details of how far your application has proceeded and what, if any documentation is needed or outstanding. Hope this helps Jane