Week of up and downs

Guest k8bug79

Guest k8bug79

well this week started out badly my laptop died, most things were backed up and I thought I had backed up all my research on Oz (saw it go into my vault with virgin) retored the computre and went to down load to find it was all gone. gutted. I know I can get most of it back witha bit of hard graft but that was months of hard work. Then we had secretly hoped that the bank charges case would boost our savings a bit, don't really agree with the case myself but all for a handout, but obviuosly that was not meant to be (Well not at the moment :sad:)

But on the plus side wea re basically good to go!!! I got the (vague) go ahead from my ex today to take my eldest daughter. naturally it came as a bit of a shock to him but ironically he and his wife had talked about it, although they have kids over here whom they won't leave at the moment) and therefore whilst gutted he can understand why we aredoing it. Hopefully that attitude won't change in the coming months. We are not planning on going anywheer til at least next october but in theory my husband has citizenship I have permission from my Ex we could go and get my visa at a later stage. just the money that is holding us back now,. Ah well one step closer to getting there. very excited now!!!!!!!:jiggy:

Guest mayjess
well this week started out badly my laptop died, most things were backed up and I thought I had backed up all my research on Oz (saw it go into my vault with virgin) retored the computre and went to down load to find it was all gone. gutted. I know I can get most of it back witha bit of hard graft but that was months of hard work. Then we had secretly hoped that the bank charges case would boost our savings a bit, don't really agree with the case myself but all for a handout, but obviuosly that was not meant to be (Well not at the moment :sad:)

But on the plus side wea re basically good to go!!! I got the (vague) go ahead from my ex today to take my eldest daughter. naturally it came as a bit of a shock to him but ironically he and his wife had talked about it, although they have kids over here whom they won't leave at the moment) and therefore whilst gutted he can understand why we aredoing it. Hopefully that attitude won't change in the coming months. We are not planning on going anywheer til at least next october but in theory my husband has citizenship I have permission from my Ex we could go and get my visa at a later stage. just the money that is holding us back now,. Ah well one step closer to getting there. very excited now!!!!!!!:jiggy:

Us to,, haha, we the have visas, the contacts,& know where we want to live (back in Hallett Cove) but alas, money is holding us back aswell!!!!

Anyone with a spare wad of dosh who would like to help, PM me anytime:wubclub:

Mayjess