SIR visa

Guest doogie1

Guest doogie1

is this the upto 4 years temporary? how sure can you be that you will be allowed to stay on permanently when this visa runs out, i hear of people not being allowed to stay on

is this the upto 4 years temporary? how sure can you be that you will be allowed to stay on permanently when this visa runs out, i hear of people not being allowed to stay on

Not to sure because we are on 136 visa but my understanding is that providing you have met the criteria of the visa ie worked in occupation entry gained in for set period as well as any other restrictions permanent residency will be granted. Someone on here who has gone through same route will clarify.

Good luck

Guest dglamoore

We are here on an SIR495 - it is a 3 year temp visa and the step to PR seems pretty straight forward so long as you follow the conditions laid out :D

Betty22 on here was one of the first to come over on the SIR495 and has just gone through PR. There is a thread on here where she explained the process and reads often so sure she will help with any questions you have :cute:

I have not heard of anyone yet that has not got PR from an SIR495 and they have just made it easier with new regs as sponsorship is no longer required for the next stage now :jiggy:

Lisa:cute:

Guest betty22

Hi,

As long as you meet the requirements of the visa within 3 years(ie live for 2 and work for 1), there is no reason why you will be rejected. If you need more time tio meet the conditions you can apply fora 1 year extension.

Liz