State Sponsorship Granted

Guest proctor3069

Guest proctor3069

Hi we have just found out that we have been granted state sponsorship.

We only applied at the begining of November and they received it on the 16 th November. We were then told it would take about 6 to 8 weeks and it only took 4 weeks !!

I know its still a while away for the visa but its a step in the right direction and at least we know they want us.

Guest sedgecl

Hi

Congrats on receiving your State Sponsership. Ours was submitted on 10 Dec 09, hoping to get it approved by end of Jan 2010. I am also applying for 176 visa non CSL (Hairdresser)

Good luck with your next step

Guest proctor3069

Hi thanks

wow robm that was a bit quick in getting visa through after what happened in sept.

We were told to sit tight as it could take approx 3 years.

I know what you mean about cleaning tools i am not looking fowrard to it one bit and also cleaning every thing else when the time comes

How long did you have to wait jd97 for your visa and what visa did you go on and what job

thanks again

Guest kangomik

Well done on the state sponsorship, fingers crossed for the next leg of the process.

Cleaning the tools isn't too bad, just takes a few days locked away in the garage with the tv or radio on and a beer in hand, oopps i mean working really hard getting all that oil off everything then dousing it all in wd 40.

Bring all the tools you can, they aren't cheap here, but that may change soon if the exchange rate stays the same

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Congratulations,

Another step closer, we felt like it took a lifetime to get our Visa then once it arrived time has just passed us by.

You'l be out before you know it.

Jo and Tom x