Cafcass

Guest BeatleJuice

Guest BeatleJuice

g`day people!

can i have comments on CAFCASS plz? my wife has 4 kids 18 can make his own mind up and wants to come, 15 dont want to come and lives with his dad, 12 does want to come and so does the 5 yr old. currently in court for order to remove kids from uk.....i have everything set up here ie, schools, healthcare, recreation, accomadation, i have a job that pays very well. my QUESTION is if cafcass recomendations dont go in our favour can/will a judge still approve our application...........please help me

Hi, it's paramount that you get CAFCASS to agree with you, because theytend to have at least 80% weight in the decision. The Judge can go against the decision but it's very unlikely and rare. You need an extremely good case to fight against there decision. You need to provide evidence of benefits fir the 12 and 5 yr old and that support networks are in place when you are at work. Write out a detailed report stating all the benefits for the two children living in Oz. You can have my report I used for court just change the kids names etc. This report includes: education, employment, recreation & leisure, the weather, friends and family, housing, finances, health. How they are going to keep in contact with absent parent and access. A must is get the kids to make the CAFCASS Officer know for sure that they want to go but in there own words, they can see right through the kids if they have had words put in the mouths by the parents.

Honest I have 20 yrs experiences of the court system regarding children, especially CAFCASS also had to fight for my kids to go against their Mothers. I gave full custody of four of my kids off three mothers. First time I won when I was only 19 yrs old. P.M. Your details. I.e phonenumber and e-mail and I will give you a call etc asap

can i have comments on CAFCASS plz? my wife has 4 kids 18 can make his own mind up and wants to come, 15 dont want to come and lives with his dad, 12 does want to come and so does the 5 yr old. currently in court for order to remove kids from uk.....i have everything set up here ie, schools, healthcare, recreation, accomadation, i have a job that pays very well. my QUESTION is if cafcass recomendations dont go in our favour can/will a judge still approve our application...........please help me

Guest BeatleJuice
Hi, it's paramount that you get CAFCASS to agree with you, because theytend to have at least 80% weight in the decision. The Judge can go against the decision but it's very unlikely and rare. You need an extremely good case to fight against there decision. You need to provide evidence of benefits fir the 12 and 5 yr old and that support networks are in place when you are at work. Write out a detailed report stating all the benefits for the two children living in Oz. You can have my report I used for court just change the kids names etc. This report includes: education, employment, recreation & leisure, the weather, friends and family, housing, finances, health. How they are going to keep in contact with absent parent and access. A must is get the kids to make the CAFCASS Officer know for sure that they want to go but in there own words, they can see right through the kids if they have had words put in the mouths by the parents.

Honest I have 20 yrs experiences of the court system regarding children, especially CAFCASS also had to fight for my kids to go against their Mothers. I gave full custody of four of my kids off three mothers. First time I won when I was only 19 yrs old. P.M. Your details. I.e phonenumber and e-mail and I will give you a call etc asap

graham.69@hotmail.com ph 0406816391