Attatching documents to E visa applications

TheHarrisonFamily

Hiya all

We have applied for our 175 visa online today. It is asking to attatch documents, which i am trying to do a bit at a time. I have tried to attatch all the birth certificates required, but there doesnt seem to be a send button.

It says the list of documents uploaded, then ' add another' option. I cannot see how to actually send it!!!!

I have closed the page in the end, but im sure they havent sent without me processing them somehow.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Donna

Guest RazandKaz

I had major problems with the upload when we applied in May. (I looged a case with DIAC, but got no reposnse). Anyway I just emailed all my attachments to the mail address below quoting my Name and Transaction refernce. All got there OK - processed in 6 months, so clearly did not delay the process.

From DIAC Visa confirmation email:-

In the event of an error with the online link, please email the documents as scanned attachments to

adelaide.gsm.documents@immi.gov.au

or brisbane.gsm.documents@immi.gov.au

Good luck with your application.

Thats great RazandKaz, thanks greatly.

My other half says i cant be doing it correctly, but im sure i am. Was starting to panic a bit again............lol. I seem to be doing a lot of that. Just when you think things are going well, the next hurdle comes along.

Thanks for PIA thats all i can say. Any hurdles i post another question. Its never failed me yet.

Donna

If I remember rightly this got me aswell but what you have done is right, you just attach the files and then they can see them the other end, There is no send button as you are not sending you are attaching, next time you go into your filr they will be there and you case officer will be able to see them too.

Hope that helps

Guest familygood

As Tracey says they are there for them to see but you cannot see the attachment. Just a word of warning to be very careful about what you upload as there is no removing it once its one there.. we had a dodgy situation when I uploaded an old CV by mistake...! Nightmare... luckily no harm done in the end!! Good luck with it.

Thanks all for your info. I have had another go tonight at uploading and yesterdays was all still there. So it would seem that i am doing it correctly. Lets hope so anyway.

Every time i have to do something new, i end with another sleepless night!. Will be knackered by the time we eventually get to Oz. lol

Many thanks again

Donna

Guest familygood

I know how you feel but I promise the sense of acheivement after all your hard work and getting that email saying you have got the visa is wonderful. Its very stressful but its also a massive relief and a credit to you if you can do this by yourself and think of all that money you save on agents!!!

Im in the middle of all this too......aaaaaarrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is SO time consuming!!

After each document I attach I press OK, i dont click the add another button, this way it shows straight away when its on there - if that helps.

I must have got around 25 things on there including all our passport pics etc. I think now though its just the form 80 and 1221 to add - then I can relax!!!