• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      well what a thread i started here, never thought it would get this much interest:D.

when i was finishing putting my TRA together i was starting to panic if i could make the "deadline" thinking the worst because im not the luckiest of people! the TRA was submitted AUG 15. but as i see it it has to be the visa before SEPT 01. i dont think i would have made the deadline anyway.

so i emailed my agent and she told me not to worry because i have enough points and i wont have to do the IELTS test for extra points. PHEW this how my points were made up

Dear Paul You shouldn't need to do the English test.

After 1/9, your points will be Skill-60, occupation on MODL-15, Age-25,
      English-15 (this is automatic for UK passport holders), and 10 for Specific
      Work Experience - a total of 125. As the pass mark is 120, you pass without
      higher English marks.

so that got me wondering how many other people were thinking/feeling the same, seems like a lot of us!
      good luck to all that are fighting for every point, hope you make it
      all the best

Seaford Meadows, Adelaide, AUSTRALIA woohoo
      264 times
      I worked out my points last night and I too got 125, glad your agents said about getting 15 points for hving a passport, this is how I interpreted it so at least I know I was right.

Thanks for the info

Freeling, Adelaide
      103 times

secrets out

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiandlee View Post
      Hi Soggy

Don't tell anyone but I come from Sheppey Lee and I went to school on the Island, I don't have webbed feet honestly

Now we know why!! ;)

Nothing wrong with Sheppey!
      Ian, Rachel, Harry 16 & Georgia 13

Arrived in Adelaide 14th June 2008

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums