Flights r booked!

Guest clare

Guest The Dimmocks

It great when you finally get round to booking it as it makes it all the more real. It will soon come round ... let the count down begin. 5 weeks and counting for us:jiggy::jiggy:

All the best with your move.

Michelle

have booked our flights for 24th june woooooohhhh!!!

i know its a while away but am so excited already!:jiggy::jiggy:

Its amazing once you book those flights it all of a sudden seems so real....the scary bit when booking those floghts is when you click ONE WAY...:chatterbox:

enjoy your last few months back in the Wetlands or should i say Cold lands right now...see all the people you care about, hug them and hold them tight....

Good luck with it, you know where we all are should you need to chat about anything...:wubclub:...cos we know how hard it can be....

HG

HG

Guest kangomik

Make the most of the final time in te UK, enjoy all those tiny little things that you take for granted.

The next part of the adventure begins soon, well done

Guest familygood

Congrats!! We booked our flights 6 months in advance too and got the cheapest rate (have been cehcking since!) so was well worth it. I loved having a date to work towards and makes the time fly by!! Two weeks today until we fly off and cant wait!!!

Thanks for all the lovely comments! am really so excited i cud burst! waited for 2 an a half years to do this so boy does it feel bloody good! we are flying with emirates x

Guest cosmonik

Congrats, enjoy last few months in UK. :notworthy:

I just booked my flight for end of March and am fit to burst with excitment, putting in the resignation next week woo hoo! :jiggy::jiggy:

Nicki