accomadation

Guest clare

Guest wijaya

Hi there

We are visiting Adelaide in April for our first entry. I have looked around for short term accomodation like house and caravan parks. I think the price is almost the same. Is about 750-900 dollar for a week. But I think you will get more facility if you can get a house.

We managed to rent a house in Sheidow Park. Look in renting here to see people who rents out their property.

regards

Guest BinLangley

Clare,

Have a look at my reply to vicbob.

As far as Caravan parks go. Brown Hill Creek is quiet and clean.

Sturt is noisey and not so clean but o.k.

Both are not cheap unfortunately and about what your expecting.

Alternatively Roos rentals have 3 nice properties down at Morphett Vale; the longer you book them the more you save. We managed to get one for 18 days before having to move into Sturt while waiting for our long term rental to become available. They are fully furnished which is handy if your waiting for your gear to arrive.

My advice would be to start looking for a long term rental a.s.a.p. We are paying $300 p.w. for a 4 bed in Sheidow park so a lot cheaper.

Tim.