got 175 visa csl yyyyiiiippppeeee

Guest brookesy

Guest brookesy

Not been on here for a while because I thought that we were about to be denied our visa again because of daughter being in remission. But low and behold recieved an e-mail this morning stating that our visa has been granted, i cant believe it we have all got huge smiles in the brookes household cant wait to leave these freezing shores (-17) in manchester last night. Hopeing to get there by oct.

So much to do also feeling a bit nervous ( is this normal). I just want to say to all the people who have been through the mill with regards to visas stick in there you will realise your ozzy dreams.

Right Im off to get plastered I will be tapping people up for info.:jiggy::notworthy::jiggy:

Guest the terry's

Ummm... Melbourne's ok if you like the city life, but as we aren't city people it didn't appeal to us much. Melbourne itself is great for shopping, never seen so many shops in my life, def. a shopper's paradise. We stayed in Springvale before heading off the Tas and spent four days just going round the the display villages..absolutely fab, would recommend you visit the display villages when you get over there, there's so many to choose from it's mind boggling, and the space these places have...well we were blown away by them let's just say that. Bus ticket into Melbourne worked out cheaper if you got a family day ticket, well it did for us seeing as there's six of us (better value than here in uk).

Whereabouts in Melbourne are the rellies?

Helenx

Guest The Dimmocks

Congratulations. I was nervous when we got ours, all the hard work paid off and I just though Sh*t what we doing, but we are nearly there (4 weeks sunday). Got lots and lots to sort out still but we getting there slowly, house looks like a bomb gone off in every room, but shippers will get rid of all that in a few weeks. Not nervous at the minute as so much going on, sure when I standing in an empty house the nerves may kick in.

All the best with your move and keep us up to date.

Michelle