Uploading Documents

minty

Hi all quick question on uploading docs after lodging a vis aapplication on line.

I have seen on DIACs website that you can only upload 60 docs. After uploading the 30 pages of the 2 form 80s and 2 form 1221 for the two of us this only leaves 30 more docs left so the question is can you double up docs onto 1 page. We can fit doth childrens passports onto 1 page and my birth cert and passport onto 1 page. Is this OK or do they have to be seperate.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all quick question on uploading docs after lodging a vis aapplication on line.

I have seen on DIACs website that you can only upload 60 docs. After uploading the 30 pages of the 2 form 80s and 2 form 1221 for the two of us this only leaves 30 more docs left so the question is can you double up docs onto 1 page. We can fit doth childrens passports onto 1 page and my birth cert and passport onto 1 page. Is this OK or do they have to be seperate.

Thanks in advance.

Yes you can put more than 1 doc on one page make sure it dosent exceed limit though (file size)

Why have u downloaded form 80 now? this is usualy done at the end, even if you need to most people dont fill this form out and are not asked for it?????

i hope u have been asked for it or you might have trouble with the rest of your application :arghh:

Yes you can put more than 1 doc on one page make sure it dosent exceed limit though (file size)

Why have u downloaded form 80 now? this is usualy done at the end, even if you need to most people dont fill this form out and are not asked for it?????

i hope u have been asked for it or you might have trouble with the rest of your application :arghh:

Hi there, thanks for the reply. Alter filling out the 176 visa form online we got an email from DIAC saying they had recieved the application and giving us a list of other forms and docs to fill in and upload.

It said wait untill instructed from a CO for meds and police checks but all other docs and form 80 & 1221 had to be filled in and attached within 28 days.