Visa's might be nearer then you think!

Guest Squeezle

Guest Squeezle

Hi everyone,

I have not been on for a while after the news on 23rd September that we had lost our CO and our visa was on hold till 2012.

But I am back today to say that there may be hope on the horizon for other people in our position as we have been granted our Visa and have to Enter OZ by Aug!;)

It was such a shock to get the e-mail as we had said sod it to saving money after saving for the last year in the hope of a visa.....and off we went skiing for a week!

To anyone on a 176 GSM with SS who had their medicals and PC's done....... dont go booking that expensive summer holiday yet as your visa will hopefully be sooner then you think!

Good luck to all others who found themselves in the wilderness in Sept, and I look forward to all the advice I can gain from the site on moving!

Pauline

Guest suttons
Hi everyone,

I have not been on for a while after the news on 23rd September that we had lost our CO and our visa was on hold till 2012.

But I am back today to say that there may be hope on the horizon for other people in our position as we have been granted our Visa and have to Enter OZ by Aug!;)

It was such a shock to get the e-mail as we had said sod it to saving money after saving for the last year in the hope of a visa.....and off we went skiing for a week!

To anyone on a 176 GSM with SS who had their medicals and PC's done....... dont go booking that expensive summer holiday yet as your visa will hopefully be sooner then you think!

Good luck to all others who found themselves in the wilderness in Sept, and I look forward to all the advice I can gain from the site on moving!

Pauline

How funny i have just finished posting a new thread about getting our non CSL SS visas, we are very excited as we too thought they wouldnt be processed until 2012, OMG congrats to you, so much to plan now.

Shona (36) Ian (35) Elisha (11) Mitchell (8) Ty (2)

Guest Squeezle

That made me laugh as we must of been typing messages to each other at the same time!

Your right we have sooooooo much to think of! its really thrown us this coming through now

Guest thekings

Hi Neil and Pauline,

That is absolutely fantastic news, thought you'd been quiet for a while, its great to have you back though. You managed to beat us in getting a visa, very well done. Hopefully we'll hear something soon as medicals and police checks are all done now, just waiting for the house to sell. Again congratulations again we are so very pleased for you :notworthy:;):)

Guest Squeezle

Thank you! I am sure your visa will be here soon, my Mum is very excited and thinks we will be out in weeks.... tried to tell her she does not know the housing market over here and not to get too excited. Hope the market picks up in a couple of weeks with the Spring coming and maybe we can both get them sold!

Keep smiling

Pauline and Neil

Guest Guest75
That would be great. Whoever gets there first has to keep the barbie coals hot and get the first round in smiley-eatdrink004.gif smiley-eatdrink061.gif

:biglaugh:

I can't tell you are desperate to get here or anything!!!

Great to hear the visas are coming through after the Xmas break!:)

Guest nurse sue
Hi everyone,

Pauline

congratulations on your visa.

having read so many despondant posts from people thinking they werent going to be processed for several more years it kinda restores your faith in the system to hear they have sorted out those already in the queue!

i bet your celebrations went on for a few days didnt they?

sue x

Guest Squeezle

Thanks Sue,

Still getting used to it, feel like Charlie from" Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory"..... with a Golden Ticket! and just like the film it does not promise anything, but at least I get to enter!