• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      Question Returning to Australia


      We might have to return to the UK for an indefinite period. Can anyone advise me of any issues I may encounter on my return to Australia. I hold a 136 permanent residency visa, which has now expired (it was issued in 2004, activated in the same year and expired in 2009) and we have been living in Adelaide for just under a year. Any advice or contact details for relevant government bodies would be greatly appreciated.

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      91 times
      Where too coming out on a PR 136 visa, as your visa has expired if you leave oz you wont get back in as its invalid, I believe you now have to apply for RVR (residents return visa) not sure where to go to get one, but once you have that you should be fee to come and go as you please.


    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums