Do the same rules apply in 2012?

Guest Robarts Family

Guest Robarts Family

Hi,

We have applied for a 475 SS sponsorship, got it in on the system 17th Sept but not got a CO so our visa is not going to be processed until 2012.

Would they still want Office Managers in 2012? As that is what I have been approved for on the SS. I am worried will the rules change, so when they finally look at our visa they may say we do not need those jobs anymore.

Can they do that?

We just want to know if we have to wait until 2012 will we actually have a chance of moving there and getting a visa?

Thanks

x

Guest covfan71
Hi,

We have applied for a 475 SS sponsorship, got it in on the system 17th Sept but not got a CO so our visa is not going to be processed until 2012.

Would they still want Office Managers in 2012? As that is what I have been approved for on the SS. I am worried will the rules change, so when they finally look at our visa they may say we do not need those jobs anymore.

Can they do that?

We just want to know if we have to wait until 2012 will we actually have a chance of moving there and getting a visa?

Thanks

x

Hi, i am going in as an Office Manager as well and was informed that as and when your aplication is processed it will be approved because you have already got sponsorship etc. Having said that you may find it will be earlier than 2012. We have made so many other plans now since September like pulling out of our house sale, extending in current employment etc and have just been informed that if we wish to proceed with our application we may do so.

i am very angry with the way they mess people around. We may now have to pull out of going because we have committed to other things for the next 3 years.

Good luck